Skip to main content

May = Wind in Albuquerque

I had to go to Santa Fe for work today so I went to High Country Gardens and picked up some fantastic stuff.... Unfortunately, it was too windy to plant by the time I got home but I can't wait to see what these beauties are going to look like in the ground tomorrow afternoon!








Jayden is exhausted after spending all day shopping and playing...

My asparagus fern is finally coming up..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This morning's harvest

Stormy night

One of my favorite things about living in New Mexico is the stormy summer evenings. It hasn't started raining buckets yet but the thunder is get ting louder.

Another 15 ozs

Little one had another appointment with his pediatrician today and had gained 15 oz in the last week. He's finally on the growth charts! It's really amazing to see the transformation from bald headed, skin and bone, translucent skin and listless to an inch of soft strawberry blond hair, rosy cheeks, full belly and smiles in only 10 days. I really thought I'd be more exhausted but I feel great. Tired, a little scattered but peaceful and energetic. I also wondered how I'd feel about caring for a child on a daily basis without knowing what the child's future held. The truth is, I wonder but I don't dwell on it. I hope and I pray for positive decisions and wise choices but I know that I am doing what I can do. I've also been pleasantly surprised by the amount of support I've gotten. People are just jumping over each other to love on this little guy. He's been blessed with material items, snuggles and prayers from friends and family all across ...